Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flickr your boogers

hahah.. I've restarted my Flickr group. There's a link on the side of my blog page. But if you look.. I've put a link here in the post. Miskat is my Flickr Guru. I knew NOTHING about Flickr til he yelled at me about letting my group go to pot. So.. any questions can be directed to ME.. but I'll just ask him about it. I know enough to log in and look a pics. Yay me! I did however, on my own, add a Flickr thingie to the side of my blog. Look at me! I can use technology. WOOT! I have special announcement coming tomorrow.. or well.. Sunday night in MY world about Flickr. Keep your eyes here.

I also have some amazing new stuff coming. Something that will REALLY interest those of you who LIKE shoes.. and you really really REALLY like them. *wink*

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!