Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tooomorrow.. Tomorrow

Yes.. Jan 1st I will pull my 2009 sequin pumps.. They are ONLY $10L a pair and after Jan 1st.. they will be NO MORE! Get them now.. they're transfer so buy a pair for a friend...

Working on some NEW boots, and some new lucky chair items too.. so GET the Rudolf and Frostie boots NOW before I take them out forever..

Main Store

One of my more fav things to do sometimes is make NEW ads.. I've been using the Dare To Be Unusual ad as sort of my logo.. and I thought I'd change it up a little. I'm not just unusual in my designs, but I try to keep my prices low. I know my shoes aren't GO TO shoes, they are more like that funny candy bar you see as you load your groceries on the belt.. an impulse item. Maybe you like kitties and want my many kitty shoes. I know they aren't SRS BNS, so I don't price them like SRS BNS. I thought I'd try to play that up a little more. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!