Friday, December 12, 2008

Show me something Pink and Green

I sent out some booties to my update group.. the pink version of the Fleur booties I will be finishing up soon. I was bored, and needed to actually LEAVE my workshop so I put together and outfit around the boots.. it was soo cute.. I decided to share!

Pink and Green!


Hair : Izzy by Truth.. a freebie.. I think it's still available.. I'm wearing Black
Skin: TaP Vivant Buff Candy 1 I don't think these are available anymore.. too bad.. I love them
Earrings: - enkythings - Black Heels Earring .. freebie in the Secluded Cove store.. love them!
Shirt: LW Buttondown Shirt Sage 2 on the Jacket layer. I'm wearing the pink shirts cuffs and collar
Skirt: =RaC= Check chic - Pink It was a freebie.. not sure if it's still available.. I really need to update my inventory.. ehehhe
Tights: *PERSONA* Woolen tights - pink FABULOUS tights. Comes on underwear, socks and pants layer
Shoes: My group gift Rose Fleur Booties.. :}
Shape: MINE!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!