Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Secluded Cove Interviews - Skinkie Winkler

I met Skinkie back when I had my island.. she rented a spot and I've loved her since.. she's got a spot at Secluded Cove Boardwalk.. here she is..


#1 Avatar Name
Skinkie Winkler

#2 Business Name
~flirt~ fine jewellery

#3 First day in SL
I went to a freebie place, arrived and then wondered why I just couldn't move my avatar - my first encounter with lag

#4 Your vision for your business
To achieve perfection in terms of virtual jewellery creation. Oh, you meant something realistic? I'd love for the business to afford it's own sim one day - a long way off still.

#5 Favorite place in SL
Friends Meeting Hall, Ode or Recovery Island

#6 Favorite Freebie
Eloh Elliot's skins due to how they revolutionised the skin industry in SL

#7 Why you joined DiS
Initially it was because I wanted to get involved in Relay For Life and they were the team I knew most people on. But it's become a great source of support, help and FUN!

#8 Upcoming plans
So many! Getting rid of this flu-bug would be a nice start, then perhaps finishing the two diamond sets in my inventory, launching a line of quality men's jewellery. I'd like to learn how to make sculpties so I can incorporate sculptie elements in some of my designs. When are they bringing in 48 hour days?

#9 Another store you love
SO many! Sn@tch, Maitreya, Calla, DP Serendipity, Ce Cubic, Zaara, Tesla... the list goes on...

#10 Favorite color and why
Dark wine-red. Warm but striking, confident, classy and flattering, yet much easier to wear than some colours.

Thank you, Skinkie for your continued support of Secluded Cove!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!