Sunday, December 14, 2008

Secluded Cove Interviews Gwendolyn Cassini

This is the third in the series of vendors from Secluded Cove Boardwalk


#1 Avatar Name
Gwendolyn Cassini
#2 Business Name
Gwendolyn Cassini Creations
#3 First day in SL
November 6 2006
#4 Your vision for your business
Only create what I want to create and hope that the world likes my stuff too
#5 Favorite place in SL
My island
#6 Favorite Freebie
My Happymood handpuppets
#7 Why you joined DiS
I felt honoured when Tigerlily asked me
#8 Upcoming plans
Keep having fun
#9 Another store you love
Botanical, because its so pretty <3
#10 Favorite color and why
Dark forest green, I like natural colours

Thank you, Gwen, for your continued support of Secluded Cove Boardwalk!

Rowan

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!