Monday, December 29, 2008

Secluded Cove Interviews - Betty Doyle

Woot! here's another interview with a vendor at Secluded Cove Boardwalk!


#1 Avatar Name
Betty Doyle

#2 Business Name
Ingenue

#3 First day in SL
Trying to figure out the building thing... oh...and I thought I had to learn how to script before I went over to the mainland...good thing I finally gave up on that, or I'd still be there. :P

#4 Your vision for your business
To keep improving my skills and creating interesting designs.

#5 Favorite place in SL
The Refuge

#6 Favorite Freebie
PVN Pose Stand

#7 Why you joined DiS
Cause Tigerlily invited me, and it seemed like a fun thing.

#8 Upcoming plans
um... just try to keep getting stuff made with the newborn I'm gonna have in about 3 months!

#9 Another store you love
Icing

#10 Favorite color and why
I have to pick just one? At the moment, I'd say aqua -- it's just so fresh and retro-y.

Thank you, Betty for your continued support of Secluded Cove!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!