Friday, December 19, 2008

Fleur Booties

I've long loved the Fleur Di Lis.. I'm not sure why... it's just.. classic and beautiful to me.. so I incorporated it into some cute little booties..


These are available on the new shelf in the front of my main store on Thistledown. Each pair is $195L and transfer only! 6 colors, Rouge, Verte, Bleue, Violette, Grise and Noire. I sent out a free Rose pair to my update group. It's still available in the Subscribe o Matic. Just touch the sign inside the store or at my shop on LVS.
Look for Night Stone jewelry to soon have some matching jewelry! I love Night Stone. Neural has a real eye for details. She's got some great deals and even sells RL opals!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!