Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secluded Cove Interviews - Neural Blankes

This is another in the series of interviews with Secluded Cove Boardwalk vendors.. my good friend Neural!

#1 Avatar Name
Neural Blankes
#2 Business Name
Night Stone Jewelry
#3 First day in SL
3/21/2006
#4 Your vision for your business
To sell the best sculpted prim jewelry in SL
#5 Favorite place in SL
Thistledown
#6 Favorite Freebie
I barely remember what I have in my inventory, much less what I got for free. LOL
#7 Why you joined DiS
Originally because DiS did have some dealing with fighting content theft, however it's just as nice for all the fun we have now.
#8 Upcoming plans
I'm a bit late on Christmas, so am focusing on Valentines day, to get a big event going and release lots of Valentines day related jewelry.
#9 Another store you love
So many to choose from! Impossible to choose.
#10 Favorite color and why
In SL? White. I suppose it's partially because I like snow. Winter is always such a beautiful time of year. :)

Thank you Neural for your continued support of Secluded Cove Boardwalk!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!