Monday, May 19, 2008

They call it Flickr, Flickr, Flickr

I'm going with the floooowww... (nods to all the Rockband players out there)
I've made a Flickr group that is open invite

She's So Unusual Shoes

Over the next couple days I'll be looking over the pictures, and showing them to my friends.
We will very undemocratically, yet very fairly, judge the pics and pick out three of our favorites.
#1 Fav will receive a $500L gift certificate
#2 Fav will receive a $300L gift certificate
#3 Fav will receive a $200L gift certificate

I'll TRY to do this every month or so. So get taken some pics! Please put your SL name in your description, which pair of shoes you are featuring, and anything else you wanna put in there.. but at least those things. I will also use the pics in my store, as ART. *wink*

Rowan Carroll

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!