Saturday, May 10, 2008

MAGIC!

I found something really neat in SL. A skywriting wand. So I fixed it up a bit and I'm giving it away free to my update group!

To join my group, it's free.. just search for "She's So Unusual Shoes Update Group" you SHOULD find it.. if SL isn't totally borked tonight!

I love this wand! The prims it rezzes are temp, so you can't realy fill a parcel with them. These will become ALL the rage in clubs and parties. They are temp but not phantom, so be careful spinning your AV in circle while drawing. I caged myself a few times doing that!

1 comments:

C said...

OMG Best Gift Evah!

Even Ali had to speed home to get it, but thankfully she's an excellent multi-tasker.

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!