Saturday, September 22, 2007

Post Pirate Party


WOO! you people ROCK! We had soo many people at the party.. it lasted til the wee hours of the SL morning! Thanks to both our great DJs.. Right Paean and my FAV DJ evar DJ Windfall Autumn Heyes! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Leave me a comment on what your favorite part was. I know I totally enjoyed shooting the cannons! Alot of people raved about the booty drops. It was great to see so many people, familar and not. Thanks to the GLs for staying late with me. Thank you to the great residents of Thistledown Island. You are an understanding and fun group! If you visited the island for the party and liked it, there is land available on the Island for purchase. No payment info needed. Just contact Neural Blankes and she'll help you out. I'll post some pics here


0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!