Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Store, New Shoes

So I have a brand new store.. and I have 24 brand new pairs of shoes! Two pairs are in my Lucky Chair ONLY.. so you gotta catch your letter to get them..
These are the Lucky Chair specials




Then I made some Clear wedges! WOO!


And THEN I made some Cork wedges with big ankle straps and a bow


THEN I played around with some animal prints and made some cute pumps with a sassy strap and button


finally I made some snazzy nightlife type heels with BIG satin strap and gold or silver accents


ALL of these shoes, except the Lucky Chair Specials are only $95L a pair and transfer only.. Sized for 0 women's feet..
They are in the front of my new store on Thistledown sim, near Secluded Cove Boardwalk..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Nice choice!! I love these purple shoes.

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!