Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WANTED!

Ok... do you think you have what it takes to run a mall? Do you know the names of every famous designer on the grid? Would you like to work with a few dozen of them? Are you responsible, polite, well organized, and fun? Have I got a job for you!

Right now I'm running the Secluded Cove Boardwalk.. this is almost a full time job! I'm also trying to run my own store.. and I work in RL.. soo yeah.. time is short for me..

I need someone to help me run the Secluded Cove. Just keep track of the rents paid, and plan some events. I can do the advert making.. I just need someone to take over the planning and such.

If you are a designer and would like to do this, I can offer you free rent on the boardwalk. You'd be in league with some of the BIG names.

If you're just a fabulous fashionista, we can talk about a $L salary.

The mall is in the process of expanding, right now I have 30 vendor spots full and I'm looking to add a bunch more.. Here is what I need from you

A notecard with the following info

Name
RL time zone
Why you want to do this
What you want out of it
One idea for an event
any references you have

I'd like to have you in place before the new expansion opens in Dec.

Send those notecards! This is a great opportunity!

Rowan

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!