Friday, May 27, 2011

So many neato things to tell you about!

First up, if you haven't gotten it yet, you NEED to pick up the Purple Flip Flop dress from the subscriber kiosk. It's soo cute, and inspired by the Old Navy Flip Flop commercials. It's FREE FREE FREE for subscribers.

Next, to continue on the cheap theme - if you liked the purple version.. how about.. Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, White, or Black? Each copy and only $10L!!
Look I'm flying!
Then I decided to make a STATEMENT with these next shoes.

Nice pumps with not so nice sayings! In the Green gatcha for $25L a pair and transfer only. They come with an alpha layer for ease. Gotta catch them all!


AND I'm part of this round's My Boudoir Spirit with a pair of peeptoe platform Wedges... with lady bugs! Too cute! Only $95L and only at My Boudoir Spirit.


Everything else is available in the Main Store

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!