Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Store Coming!




Hey.. just wanted to let everyone know that She's So Unusual Shoes will be closing Wednesday June 17th at 12:01am SLT. So basically, Tuesday night for most of us. Why are we closing?

I've been working closely with a fantastic builder on a totally new store and a rebranding. Sort of a store makeover if you will. I thought it was time to freshen up the image of She's So Unusual Shoes.. a little more edgy.

We will reopening with a GREAT big party on June 20th at noon SLT. I will be debuting quite a few new shoes at that time and I have some great gifts for all who come. Stazja Kirax is gonna be djing for us and I'll be there to answer your questions, and just talk about shoes. Also at the party will be my friend and amazing builder, Miskat Qinan. He's been so great about this whole rebranding process. From listening to my ideas, tweaking the design, and just basically boosting my confidence in my self and my store, he's really become a great friend.

Come by the store and say goodbye to the old store. I'll miss the old girl.

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!