Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Talk Like A Pirate Day!


WOOO! This is one of my favorite holidays.. if you consider it a holiday. I tend to like the smaller more unusual days. Mardi Gras is another one. I always do something totally fun and special..
This is my Third SL Year to celebrate TLAPD.

Sept 17-19th all over Unusual Isle will be messages in bottle filled with goodies from some of the islands vendors. Maybe even some NOT island vendors!

THEN we'll fill the night of the 19th with pirate booty shakin! Dj WindFall and DJ Sunfire, two VERY hot DJs will be spinning tunes just for us from 9-midnight.

Come dressed in your best pirate wear and be prepared to ARRRR your way through the night. This year's theme is Shipwrecked! And we'll be out on a sandbar off the coast of Unusual Isle. Last year was soo much fun, the party officially ended at midnight, but I was up to 3 SLT and there were STILL people hanging out.

You never know WHAT goodies I'll be dropping or what will wash up on the shore. Come see and be seen! If you miss it.. you'll miss alot..

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!