Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FAT PACKS!

So I have three new styles of shoes I'm releasing.. They are in fat packs because.. well.. I felt like it!
First up we have some new boots!




$195L for ALL FOUR colors! and you can wear them without the upper part as just an ankle boot!

Next I have some Sculptied pumps.. Now.. I was asked to make some pumps sized for men's feet. and they turned out SO well.. that I sized them for ME too!
So we have SissyBoy pumps and SassyGirl pumps!
8 solid colors for fall and 5 fun patterns free! Only $300L for each fat pack and ALL the shoes in the packs are transferable so you can share them with your friends or keep them all for yourself.




Everything is on the NEW table in the front of the store on Unusual Isle

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!