Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unusual Isle needs....

Well. I have one empty spot on the island right now. It's 30 prims for $50L a week. Why so cheap? It's a little out of the way, but you are free to use the patio attached to the spot and put up any signs you want to attract attention to your little spot.

I'm also looking for someone to do a little island management. It's not a big job, just more than I can handle. Things that you would be responsible for
Advertising the island - will give you money for this
Once a month events - whatever you need for them
Keep renters happy and spots filled - only like 9 spots.. not to hard

This is mainly a part time, very little time really needed to put in gig. I don't really need ALOT of advertising and once a month event.. eh.. not too much trouble. I only have I think 9 rental spots and my renters right now are perfect.

If you think you could use a little extra cash, and have the tiny amount of time to do this.. please send me a notecard in world. We can discuss payment then. I'm willing to work with you, like free rent for work, or whatever. I'm flexible

1 comments:

Noelyci said...

Love to take a look at your shop location if you still have it.

Noelyci Ingmann
http://www.ingmanndesign.com

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!