Monday, June 9, 2008

Where in the World is Rowan?



I know I've been a little lax lately. I've been REALLY busy because... tada! I got an openspace sim for my store! Look for more info coming on that..

I will be having a sale.. keep your eyes peeled to this page for info. SALE.. yes.. SALE!

As for the Flickr contest for May..

#1 Anna Zwiers (who's photo I would add but I can't seem to:P)
#2
Ashlen Harchester

I'll be sending them their prizes very soon! Thank you! Don't forget to compete for June!

SSUS Flickr Group

1 comments:

Anna Zwiers said...

Wow! Thanks Rowan, I just adore your shoes!!! =)))) So expressive. I was away dealing with RL, sorry the photos were set to my default 'all rights reserved' I've since changed the settings to allow others to post.

Thanks again,
Anna

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!