Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DSN Network

So yeah.. there's this new thing out now.. called the Designer Showcase Network. I have added myself to it. I have a kiosk outside my store so you can sign up! I'm in the catergory of Female Fashion! I put a nice box in there with some old group freebie shoes, a pair of lucky chair shoes, and some free shirts and my OMG speech bubble, just cause I like it

Here's a link to the site about the DSN

You should sign up.. Get in on the ground floor of the newest trend!

in other news.. I'm working on a new store.. again! I'm having a custom build done, so I don't lose any good shoe making time. I've got some great new shoes coming... and possibly.. prim toes.. but don't quote me on that.. *wink*

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!