Sunday, October 21, 2007

Review Copy Policy

This is a TWO part blog post

If you are a blogger and interested in a review pack of my shoes, please send me a notecard with a link to your blog. I will check out your blog and send you a review pack. If there are certain shoes you would like to see, please mention that in the notecard. If you have any special needs, different perms, full perm ad pics, the like, mention that. I'd love a link to the article in which my shoes are featured. Don't feel shy about asking. It MAKES my DAY to hear that someone actually likes my shoes. If you have an idea for a different color or a neat pair of shoes, send that in a notecard also! I love new ideas!

If you would like me to look at your clothing, accessories, hair, doodads, etc. Please, just send me a LM to your main store. Review copies drive me crazy, as I usually go after the smaller stores. I will BUY what I like. I like to think that I make the day of the person who's store I just plunked some cash down in. Alot of the little stores that I blog, I prolly just paid their store rental with my purchase. I remember how it was, when someone stopped by and bought TWO pairs of my shoes. I would get SO emotional about it. I hope that I do that to some people too. So, small store owners - LM me.. Let me see your work.

Thank you!

Rowan

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!