Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glitter Leopard Flats!

Hey all! I know it's been a bit of lull from me, but I'm back baby! With some cute little glittery flats perfect for all your holiday parties.
The Glitter Leopard flats come in 9 colors and are only $95L a piece, transfer only.



I also redid my old Winter tree, updating the particles and the sculpties. I think it looks MUCH better. The snow angel anim and shadow are still killer. It's in front of my store for $200L, copy only so rez them everywhere for a festive winter touch. I think the snow particles are much prettier, softly falling and not so heavy.


I'll be posting pics soon of my shoes for the Twisted Krissmuss festival. Transfer items for $100L to make this gift giving season a bit easier for us all. I made some GREAT boots and I'm selling them in a 2 pack, so you can share!

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!