Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GIFTS! FREE! NEW!

NEW NEW NEW! I know it's been awhile but I'M BACK, BABY!

How about some free shoes to make up for my lack of releases?
Add my main store to your picks and touch the sign to get THESE fab shoes!

Add yourself to my Subscribe-o-matic group OR my inworld group to get these puppies!


Want MORE Sequin pumps? How about ten pairs for $300L?

Too much you say? Each pair is ONLY $50L!

And for the more punk of you all, I offer these fab boots in 8 different colors, for only $195L

Yep! All available in my MAIN store on Thistledown. Come and get em ladies!

Keep looking here for info about this year's Mardi Gras party! I can't wait.. can you?

0 comments:

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!