Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mardi Gras BASH!



That's right! I'm having the BIGGEST Party again this year. Last year's party kept a mainland sim FULL for HOURS and even got famous designers, bloggers and HECK even LINDENS to show up and party!

You have to be there! Wanna be a part of it? I'm looking for GREAT Professional DJs with their own streams. It's a long party so I'm hiring in shifts. Send me a notecard with your available times, genre of music and your price. I prefer dancy tunes, disco, pop... anything that gets butts moving! I like a little talk from my DJs and the ability to take requests!

I'll be giving out special freebies just for coming, money drops, raffle balls.. just WAIT til you see what I have in store!

So mark off your calenders. Feb 5th, 5pm to midnight SLT. Let's see if we can keep an island sim full for hours!

Rowan Carroll

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so there! PS I'm over in the creators pavillion, at this fantasshttic sale - there are all these pretty boys here - it made me think of your strip club idea ;-) Le sigh - perhaps one day...;-)

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!