Friday, November 16, 2007

Store Open!

Just some really last minute items that don't affect the shopping experience left to do, so come down and check out the new build. It's really kinda cool. Hint for shoppers who read my blog, each of the silly signs in and around the store have a special prize. Could be just a random freebie, could be a free pair of shoes. But each item some how relates to the sign. Just some fun to have WHILE you're shopping.

I'd really like to know how everyone likes the new build. Please feel free to leave a comment here or drop me a notecard in game. Also, SL has been screwing with my inventory, so if there are a pair of shoes that you notice are missing, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!

1 comments:

Serenity Semple said...

Cool idea but I couldn't seem to get the signs to work. ^^;; Really love the new layout. :D

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!