Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Fling!

So yeah.. I've been MAJOR Busy! I've released a tooon of new shoes and I've been planning two parties for the month of April.


I was talking with BooBooKittie of Catwalk City. I have a store front there. We put our heads together, giggled alot and came up with the idea to have themed fashion shows and parties! I throw a meeaann party if you hit my Mardi Gras Bash. So I'm working with Kittie to throw some hella parties at Catwalk City


The first party is April 6th, in the main hall.

So there's all the details. Would you like a SLurl.. I know you woooulld

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Catwalk%20City/81/86/36/

If you would like more info, just drop me a line in game!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rowan,

My Name is F.Kine. I am the webmaster of SLTutorials.net - A Community for Second Life Tutorials, Tipps, Tricks & Help.
Can't find your emailadress on your blog, so i hope you read this comment:

If you like our page then please add www.sltutorials.net to your blog linklist.

If you want to, we would also add your link to our linkdatabase. Just send us your wished url and desription! Thank you for your attention! You know nice tutorials? Just submit them and help newbies and experts to increase their second life knowledge! Sltutorials.net is a non commercial project! After you have read, please delete this comment!

She's So Unusual Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!